Our Policies To Make The Most Of Your Stay
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Rocky Brook Acres is a second-generation family owned business and we’ve always been known for our attention to cleanliness. High standards in cleaning and sanitation are more important now than ever. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our staff, our guests, and their families:
- Cleaning with COVID-19 approved disinfecting products
- Contactless self check-in and check-out
- Social distancing practices in place
- Flexible cancellation policies
- Staff is trained in Clean it Right, a nationally recognized cleaning program.
Direct bookings can be made on our website, by email or over the phone. We don’t charge a deposit at the time of booking but we do require a valid credit card to make a reservation. The full amount of your stay will be charged upon arrival.
You may cancel your reservation free of charge up to two days before arrival. Please email cancellation requests – no refunds will be issued without an email request. No shows will be charged for one night including HST to the credit card used to make the booking.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in time is 3pm or later. If you want to check-in earlier, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request. Your key will be on your table or in a lock box in the office area.
- Check-out time is 11am. Please leave your key on the table at check-out and call or email to let us know when you’re leaving.
- For your added safety we offer a contactless check-in and check-out and can email or text your receipt to the number or email address on file if requested.
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines, your suite or vacation rental will not be serviced during your stay. But we’re just a phone call away! Please let us know if you need additional towels or amenities during your stay.
All of our accommodations are STRICTLY smoke/vape free. If you violate this policy, you will be charged an additional $250 or more depending on how many nights we are unable to rent the suite or house due to smoke/vape odors.
Pets are part of your family and they’re welcome to stay at Rocky Brook Acres. Guests will pay additional fee of $10 per stay. Pets are not to be left unattended and owners are responsible for cleaning up their pet’s waste. Pets are not permitted on couches or beds. An additional cleaning fee of $100 will be charged if these policies are violated.
The person making the booking and whose card is on file is responsible for any damages to the suite/house, furnishings, property or equipment by themselves or their guests.
If you decide to check-out early and the suite or house cannot be rented to another guest, no refund will be issued for unused nights other than in exceptional circumstances.